We love building themed countdowns and graphics for special sermon series topics, and “Go Deeper” is certainly a fun one! We used a few assets from our new Loop Builder Stack Pack (free download) to create this project.
To build this from scratch: Open WMC, and create a new blank slide.
1. Add one of the underwater assets from the Loop Builder Stack Pack.
2. Choose a blue toned solid, and set the opacity to 20-40%.
3. Add a flare and increase it’s size to 4.00 and move it to the bottom of your slide.
4. Color correct with another solid if you’d like.
5. Add your 3D countdown to your desired length, set the color to a dark green, set the Animation to “Foggy”, and the material to “Shiny Metal” in the object properties. Then add your 3D text with the same properties.
6. Animate your objects in, if you’d like.
7. Go to File > Export and render out your video. If you need help with this step, please see the Animation and Exporting Video in our Tutorials Section.
We’ve included the project file and music in a download for you to get started. Change the look and feel, change the text and length of your countdown, make it look how you want!
*Note, you must be logged in to download files, click “LOGIN” above, or REGISTER. Download link will appear once logged in.