Countdowns are always a ton of fun to create, and it’s never been easier than in the Worship Media Creator. This animated 4th of July countdown can be customized with your music, your choice of length, and full control over colors and elements. We used a few assets from our new Loop Builder Stack Pack (free download) to create this project.
To build this from scratch: Open WMC, and create a new blank slide.
1. Choose the “Flag” Background from the “Customizable Backgrounds” tab. Change the background color to white.
2. Go to your main editor and add abstracts or particles from the Loop Builder Stack Pack. Remember to loop these items and choose to make the Black or White transparent in the effects panel. Change the music if you wish, in the Audio tab.
3. Color correct with solids, set the opacity to 25-65% depending on your choice of style.
4. Add your 2D or 3D text, welcoming the church to your service. Add the countdown timer colors, length, and style.
5. We added a couple solids as the background for the countdown timer, it’s totally optional. We set the opacity of these solids to 25%.
6. Animate your objects in, if you’d like.
7. Go to File > Export and render out your video. If you need help with this step, please see the Animation and Exporting Video in our Tutorials Section.
We’ve included the project file and music in a download for you to get started. Change the look and feel, change the text and length of your countdown, make it look how you want!
*Note, you must be logged in to download files, click “LOGIN” above, or REGISTER. Download link will appear once logged in.